Word Craze Answers Level 4
All the questions of Level 4 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 4
- 1: First name of the writer famous for “The Raven” and “The Tell-Tale Heart” A: EDGAR
- 2: The color of envy, it’s said A: GREEN
- 3: Something very hard to find in a haystack, metaphorically A: NEEDLE
- 4: What celestial body can be seen in the distance? A: SATURN
- 5: Mark left by a dirty eraser A: SMUDGE
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.