Word Craze Answers Level 10
All the questions of Level 10 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 10
- 1: Where students go to eat lunch A: Cafeteria
- 2: Long green vegetable that, when left in brine, becomes a pickle A: Cucumber
- 3: Muffins with icing A: Cupcakes
- 4: Jewelry for pierced lobes A: Earrings
- 5: Long-distance running race, that is close to 26 miles (42kms) A: Marathon
- 6: This actor, Daniel Radcliffe, is known for playing which famous Harry A: Potter
- 7: What mathematics function is this? (hint A: this of 64 is 8)
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.