Word Craze Answers Level 100
All the questions of Level 100 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 100
- 1: To lend a hand and offer help A: Assist
- 2: First letters of the following answers can be found in this activity A: Basketball
- 3: Offense’s opposite A: Defense
- 4: Lip action with affection A: Kiss
- 5: Sign on the dotted ____ A: Line
- 6: David Copperfield’s forte A: Magic
- 7: Barrier on a ping pong table A: Net
- 8: Tennis or hockey, for example A: Sport
- 9: EU stands for European _____ A: Union
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.