Word Craze Answers Level 105
All the questions of Level 105 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 105
- 1: A: DOME
- 2: [Anagram] “Silent” or “airplane” on a cellphone, for example A: MODE
- 3: [Amend] Created A: MADE
- 4: [Amend] Suffix following “class”, “crew”, or “cell” A: MATE
- 5: [Anagram] Self-referential A: META
- 6: [Amend] Substance found in the Earth A: METAL
- 7: [Amend] Set of food A: MEAL
- 8: [Relational] Some say it’s the most important #7 of the day A: BREAKFAST
- 9: [Morph] Remove #8’s “speedy” to get a “rest period” A: BREAK
- 10: [Amend] Part of a bird A: BEAK
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.