Word Craze Answers Level 107
All the questions of Level 107 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 107
- 1: The large, pink tropical bird that is used as a mallet in “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” A: Flamingo
- 2: A bird, when combined with a neutral color, is the name of a brand of vodka A: Goose
- 3: This bird of prey is also a verb that means “to sell” A: Hawk
- 4: A tiny, nectar-eating bird that can hover and fly backwards A: Hummingbird
- 5: This bird is known for its incredible navigational abilities A: Pigeon
- 6: A sea bird that had the line “Mine, mine, mine” in “Finding Nemo” A: Seagull
- 7: This bird is also the last name of Johnny Depp’s character in “Pirates of the Caribbean” A: Sparrow
- 8: What is the bird known for this situation? A: Stork
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.