Word Craze Answers Level 11
All the questions of Level 11 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 11
- 1: Person who is taught by a teacher A: STUDENT
- 2: What is this manual of recipes? A: COOKBOOK
- 3: Type of bed suspended between two trees A: HAMMOCK
- 4: Sound a train makes in cartoons A: CHOOCHOO
- 5: “The _______” were an English rock sensation formed in 1960 A: BEATLES
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.