Word Craze Answers Level 112
All the questions of Level 112 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 112
- 1: First letters of the puzzle spell the businessman who created this company A: Amazon
- 2: One followed by nine zeros A: Billion
- 3: To hire someone A: Employ
- 4: Expert technician A: Engineer
- 5: US magazine known for its list of richest people A: Forbes
- 6: Someone who started a company A: Founder
- 7: Help Wanted listings A: Jobs
- 8: The “O” in “CEO” A: Officer
- 9: Sleepless in _______ (1993 rom-com starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan) A: Seattle
- 10: The smallest number? A: Zero
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.