Word Craze Answers Level 114
All the questions of Level 114 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 114
- 1: What kind of bouncer is this? A: SPRINGBOARD
- 2: Comic actor who starred in “Tropic Thunder”, “Zoolander”, and “Night at the Museum” A: BENSTILLER
- 3: Tip of a projectile weapon; brand of bottled water A: ARROWHEAD
- 4: What character is missing from the second picture? A: SANTACLAUS
- 5: What is this board game? A: BACKGAMMON
- 6: Equivalent to 3 teaspoons, or 1/16 of a cup A: TABLESPOON
- 7: A sandy bathroom for cats and other types of pets A: LITTERBOX
- 8: “You sunk my ______” in this strategic guessing game A: BATTLESHIP
- 9: Looking back, it’s 20/20 A: HINDSIGHT
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.