Word Craze Answers Level 115
All the questions of Level 115 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 115
- 1: Writes “aslo” instead of “also” A: MISSPELLS
- 2: What is this US college? A: DARTMOUTH
- 3: Per legend, repeating her name to a mirror will have spooky results A: BLOODYMARY
- 4: The number above the line in a fraction A: NUMERATOR
- 5: Meat can be soaked in this before cooking to impart flavor to it A: MARINADE
- 6: Airport building where passengers check in A: TERMINAL
- 7: KFC stands for “________ Fried Chicken” A: KENTUCKY
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.