Word Craze Answers Level 118
All the questions of Level 118 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 118
- 1: To increase in body mass and love handles A: GAINWEIGHT
- 2: Burial ground full of tombstones A: GRAVEYARD
- 3: What is this dairy product? A: BLUECHEESE
- 4: Colorful and rocky ocean structures created by small animals A: CORALREEF
- 5: A method used to make a decision, short one loses A: DRAWSTRAWS
- 6: 1986 movie starring Christopher Lambert where “there can be only one” A: HIGHLANDER
- 7: What is this type of quick look over? A: EYEBALLING
- 8: Thinnest; most slender A: SKINNIEST
- 9: Large species of shark popularized as a man-killer by the movie “Jaws” A: GREATWHITE
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.