Word Craze Answers Level 12
All the questions of Level 12 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 12
- 1: Breaking these rules of society could land you in jail A: LAWS
- 2: What animal has this type of pattern? A: ZEBRA
- 3: USMC stands for the United States ______ Corps A: MARINE
- 4: Opposite of rare A: COMMON
- 5: The Queen’s _____ is the name given to the black-hatted British soldiers who supposedly do not smile A: GUARD
- 6: Humped animals ridden in the desert A: CAMELS
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.