Word Craze Answers Level 121
All the questions of Level 121 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 121
- 1: To suspend a picture on a wall A: Hang
- 2: It’s not right? A: Left
- 3: They don’t ____ ’em like they used to A: Make
- 4: What word can go after the following answers to form brand new words? A: Over
- 5: ____ a fast one (be deceptive) A: Pull
- 6: What an insomniac lacks? A: Sleep
- 7: Give and ____ A: Take
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.