Word Craze Answers Level 122
All the questions of Level 122 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 122
- 1: Idiomatically, this is the best medicine, but I’d get a second opinion! A: LAUGHTER
- 2: To improve or repair a painting with slight alterations A: RETOUCH
- 3: These iconic trees can be found in tropical climates A: PALMTREE
- 4: Another word for drink; a liquid refreshment A: BEVERAGE
- 5: The R in R&D A: RESEARCH
- 6: Organs that filter blood A: KIDNEYS
- 7: A popular myth is that eating carrots can improve this A: EYESIGHT
- 8: If you put things on the front lawn with price tags attached, you might be holding a ____ ____ A: YARDSALE
- 9: Famous city in Nevada filled with casinos and other attractions A: LASVEGAS
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.