Word Craze Answers Level 124
All the questions of Level 124 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 124
- 1: ______ Farm (novel by George Orwell featuring a barnyard) A: Animal
- 2: Part of a curve A: Arc
- 3: No _______ for Old Men (2007 neo-Western thriller directed by the Coen Brothers) A: Country
- 4: Continent lying west of Asia A: Europe
- 5: First letters of the following answers are closely associated with this place A: France
- 6: Drinking vessel that could shatter A: Glass
- 7: Organ studied in cardiology A: Heart
- 8: The Smithsonian or the Louvre, for example A: Museum
- 9: Historic military leader with a fabled height complex A: Napoleon
- 10: ________ is a virtue A: Patience
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.