Word Craze Answers Level 125
All the questions of Level 125 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 125
- 1: Wrapper to peanut butter and jelly A: BREAD
- 2: To leave an area faced with impending danger A: EVACUATE
- 3: Contains A through Z A: ALPHABET
- 4: What is this experienced individual? A: OLDTIMER
- 5: Sci-fi instant transportation method A: TELEPORT
- 6: Annual school memento, often signed A: YEARBOOK
- 7: Keyboard key used to erase typing errors or remove unwanted items A: DELETE
- 8: This type of gas makes balloons float and makes your voice squeaky if inhaled A: HELIUM
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.