Word Craze Answers Level 125
All the questions of Level 125 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 125
- 1: What tree sounds a lot like this vacation destination? A: Beech
- 2: The fragrant wood of this tree is often used for closets and chests A: Cedar
- 3: This tree shares its name with a street frequented by Freddy Krueger A: Elm
- 4: A North American tree commonly used to smoke flavor into food A: Hickory
- 5: A tree commonly tapped for its syrupy sap A: Maple
- 6: This evergreen tree is also a verb that means “to yearn for something” A: Pine
- 7: This tree also could describe someone neat or smart in appearance A: Spruce
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.