Word Craze Answers Level 126
All the questions of Level 126 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 126
- 1: Ten to the power of three A: THOUSAND
- 2: Manhattan, Mojito, and Gin and Tonic, for example A: COCKTAIL
- 3: Oscar the Grouch’s house A: TRASHCAN
- 4: “Do as I say, ___ __ _ __” A: NOTASIDO
- 5: Light spectrum used by night vision goggles A: INFRARED
- 6: Tension, sinus, cluster are types of this A: HEADACHE
- 7: What is this farming implement? A: PITCHFORK
- 8: What is this romantic experience? A: FIRSTLOVE
- 9: You might raise these facial features in surprise A: EYEBROWS
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.