Word Craze Answers Level 129
All the questions of Level 129 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 129
- 1: Little stars are known to do this to our wonderment A: TWINKLE
- 2: It’s said it’s not over until she sings A: FATLADY
- 3: The boom that comes after lightning strikes A: THUNDER
- 4: What is this group of mature individuals? A: ADULTS
- 5: Wheats and other cereals which are used as food A: GRAINS
- 6: In movies, difficult or dangerous acts which often require a double to film A: STUNTS
- 7: What Earthly phenomenon is this this object known to affect? A: TIDES
- 8: UK country whose name sounds similar to a large marine animal’s A: WALES
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.