Word Craze Answers Level 13
All the questions of Level 13 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 13
- 1: This human organ has more connections than the Milky Way has stars A: Brain
- 2: Furry floor covering A: Carpet
- 3: Canada is a bilingual country; the mother tongue of approximately 20% of the population is this language A: French
- 4: This city in England, nicknamed “the World City”, is the most visited city in Europe A: London
- 5: Earth has five of these large bodies of water, including the Pacific and Atlantic A: Oceans
- 6: This singer, Freddie Mercury, was the lead singer for which band? A: Queen
- 7: A machine used to soak and clean clothes A: Washer
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.