Word Craze Answers Level 13
All the questions of Level 13 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 13
- 1: McDonald’s purchase that comes with a toy A: HAPPYMEAL
- 2: Buzz _________ is Woody’s co-protagonist in Pixar’s Toy Story franchise A: LIGHTYEAR
- 3: Reading materials often found in waiting rooms A: MAGAZINES
- 4: What is this mountain known for being very tall? A: EVEREST
- 5: Board game where players make words to score points A: SCRABBLE
- 6: What temperature does this represent? A: BELOWZERO
- 7: Circus balancing act A: TIGHTROPE
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.