Word Craze Answers Level 131
All the questions of Level 131 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 131
- 1: Underpants worn by babies A: DIAPERS
- 2: Communal gathering where everyone brings a dish A: POTLUCK
- 3: What is this non-professional? A: LAYMAN
- 4: Walking through nature trails and footpaths A: HIKING
- 5: Natural science studying life and living organisms A: BIOLOGY
- 6: Sport where players fling a heavy ball to knock over pins A: BOWLING
- 7: World famous US pizza chain with a red and blue logo A: DOMINOS
- 8: Utensil with a long handle and a round bowl at the end A: SPOON
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.