Word Craze Answers Level 133
All the questions of Level 133 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 133
- 1: ____-and-paste A: Copy
- 2: Apple’s center A: Core
- 3: To report on A: Cover
- 4: What moves you from within A: Drive
- 5: What adjective goes before the following answers to form brand new words? A: Hard
- 6: Cap or beanie, for example A: Hat
- 7: Flexible metal thread A: Wire
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.