Word Craze Answers Level 133
All the questions of Level 133 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 133
- 1: Home furnishing where one can find reading material A: BOOKSHELF
- 2: The UK celebrates Guy Fawkes day on the fifth day of this month A: NOVEMBER
- 3: What phrase does this represent? A: TOUGHLOVE
- 4: Lookout post at the top of a mast on a ship A: CROWSNEST
- 5: What aerial activity is this? A: SKYDIVING
- 6: Extended period of leisure time away from work A: VACATION
- 7: Fragrant oil mixture sprayed on the body to impart a pleasant scent A: PERFUME
- 8: What is the last name of the director of this 1975 thriller? A: SPIELBERG
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.