Word Craze Answers Level 134
All the questions of Level 134 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 134
- 1: An intelligent “bottle-nosed” sea animal A: Dolphin
- 2: Sea animal that may have inspired the Kraken and Akkorokamui A: Octopus
- 3: Sea animal where the male notably is the one to give birth A: Seahorse
- 4: A popular myth is that this sea predator is immune to disease A: Shark
- 5: Sea animal that resembles a miniature lobster A: Shrimp
- 6: Sea animal crucial to this dish A: Squid
- 7: Five (or more) limbed sea animal notable for its regeneration capabilities A: Starfish
- 8: Tusked marine mammal A: Walrus
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.