Word Craze Answers Level 136
All the questions of Level 136 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 136
- 1: Spectators at events A: Audience
- 2: Try out for a role A: Audition
- 3: Hard casing someone with a broken bone might have signed A: Cast
- 4: Renown A: Fame
- 5: Place filled with stars and located in the first letters of the following answers A: Hollywood
- 6: Computer desktop features A: Icons
- 7: The ability to persuade others to act A: Influence
- 8: They really brighten up a room A: Lights
- 9: Do you want to hear the good _____ or the bad _____ first? A: News
- 10: Another name for the Academy Awards A: Oscars
- 11: Performance of music by an individual A: Recital
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.