Word Craze Answers Level 137
All the questions of Level 137 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 137
- 1: The next step after you download an app A: INSTALL
- 2: What is this act of exposing something to be false or untrue? A: DEBUNK
- 3: Unpaid trainee who works for the experience A: INTERN
- 4: Official document that protects the rights of an inventor A: PATENT
- 5: Do this to a stress ball to help relax A: SQUEEZE
- 6: You can add, subtract, multiply, and divide these A: NUMBERS
- 7: An image shot with a camera A: PHOTO
- 8: What other sweet topping goes well with these? A: SYRUP
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.