Word Craze Answers Level 138
All the questions of Level 138 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 138
- 1: A solar ______ is when the sun is blocked by the moon A: ECLIPSE
- 2: George Lucas’ dog who later lent his name to one his characters A: INDIANA
- 3: This professional cuts and sells meat A: BUTCHER
- 4: What is this insect? A: EARWIG
- 5: An object you don’t want to look at might be described as this A: EYESORE
- 6: Scuba diver apparel A: WETSUIT
- 7: To give something back A: RETURN
- 8: _____ and Clyde were an infamous criminal couple active in the US during the Great Depression A: BONNIE
- 9: Golf club used on the green A: PUTTER
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.