Word Craze Answers Level 139
All the questions of Level 139 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 139
- 1: What word does this represent? A: HALFWAY
- 2: ______ Eilish, teenage pop star with the hit single “Bad Guy” A: BILLIE
- 3: Fermented milk treat, often sweetened with chunks of fruit mixed in A: YOGURT
- 4: A slight shake due to cold A: SHIVER
- 5: Oversized music player that can be carried on a shoulder A: BOOMBOX
- 6: Type of mammal whose teeth never stop growing A: RODENT
- 7: The 1991 superhero in “The Rocketeer” wore this fantastical flight equipment A: JETPACK
- 8: Groups of these animals are referred to as a “pride” A: LIONS
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.