Word Craze Answers Level 140
All the questions of Level 140 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 140
- 1: “Blade ______”, 1982 Sci-Fi film starring Harrison Ford A: RUNNER
- 2: The larval form of a fly; consumes trash and other decaying matter A: MAGGOT
- 3: Wolves, foxes, and coyotes all belong to this animal family A: CANINE
- 4: Color of the Beatles’ submarine A: YELLOW
- 5: Gold ______, someone in a relationship just for money A: DIGGER
- 6: ______ Carey, iconic singer with a five-octave vocal range A: MARIAH
- 7: What are these muscles? A: BICEPS
- 8: What is this type of building? A: STABLE
- 9: Separate from a spouse A: DIVORCE
- 10: The final part of a movie, usually A: CREDITS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.