Word Craze Answers Level 141
All the questions of Level 141 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 141
- 1: A child might throw one when angry A: TANTRUM
- 2: Speak in a low volume; obligatory in a library A: WHISPER
- 3: One of the two genders in Spanish A: FEMININE
- 4: What is this insect? A: INCHWORM
- 5: Degenerative mental disease that plagues the elderly A: DEMENTIA
- 6: Contemplating; pondering; musing A: THINKING
- 7: What is the name of this historic wall? A: BERLIN
- 8: Ice cream dessert that sounds like a day of the week A: SUNDAE
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.