Word Craze Answers Level 143
All the questions of Level 143 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 143
- 1: Bony chest protector A: RIBCAGE
- 2: What is this hazardous precipitation? A: ACIDRAIN
- 3: An annually published book containing many kinds of world records A: GUINNESS
- 4: What is this device? A: COMPUTER
- 5: A cell’s core, where DNA is housed A: NUCLEUS
- 6: Nickname for Boston given for its local dish A: BEANTOWN
- 7: To approximate or roughly calculate A: ESTIMATE
- 8: Like some captioning A: CLOSED
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.