Word Craze Answers Level 144
All the questions of Level 144 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 144
- 1: [Amend] To rent out a property A: Lease
- 2: [Amend] Depart A: Leave
- 3: [Anagram] Lion families A: Prides
- 4: [Amend] Roller coaster and carousels, for example A: Rides
- 5: [Relational] Critter who can #4 webs A: Spider
- 6: [Amend] Hair extensions A: Weave
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.