Word Craze Answers Level 144
All the questions of Level 144 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 144
- 1: Performers who are trained in arts like ballet or salsa A: DANCERS
- 2: Money that one receives or earns; opposite of an expense A: INCOME
- 3: Unit used to measure angles A: DEGREE
- 4: Another word for prisoner A: INMATE
- 5: Andy Serkis played this obsessive creature in the Lord of the Rings films A: GOLLUM
- 6: Electric yellow rodent mascot of Pokémon, a popular game and cartoon franchise A: PIKACHU
- 7: What feathery companion is absent here? A: PARROT
- 8: An outlaw in a Western might use this to cover their face A: BANDANA
- 9: A professional who prepares and serves coffee A: BARISTA
- 10: The ability to understand how others feel A: EMPATHY
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.