Word Craze Answers Level 145
All the questions of Level 145 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 145
- 1: Ben ______, US actor in “Dodgeball” and “Tropic Thunder” A: STILLER
- 2: ________ Cumberbatch starred in “Sherlock” and “Dr. Strange” A: BENEDICT
- 3: A severe emotional outburst; also, a nuclear disaster A: MELTDOWN
- 4: Smallest country in the world; where the Pope resides A: VATICAN
- 5: Month where every store plays songs about sleighs and red noses A: DECEMBER
- 6: What tool are they using? A: WHISK
- 7: Mode for your phone where it no longer makes any alert noises A: SILENT
- 8: Beetroot is the main ingredient in this Russian soup A: BORSCHT
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.