Word Craze Answers Level 148
All the questions of Level 148 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 148
- 1: Procedures of rituals A: Ceremony
- 2: This European country started the first letters of the following answers words A: Greece
- 3: Start a fire A: Ignite
- 4: The person in front of the followers A: Leader
- 5: Long footrace A: Marathon
- 6: Someone you fight against A: Opponent
- 7: Horseback hockey? A: Polo
- 8: Competitive games that are traditionally physical A: Sports
- 9: Deep longing for something A: Yearning
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.