Word Craze Answers Level 149
All the questions of Level 149 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 149
- 1: Abstract expressionist Jackson ______, known for his “drip painting” technique A: POLLOCK
- 2: Someone who has had a limb removed A: AMPUTEE
- 3: Audrey ______, US actress in the leading role of “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” A: HEPBURN
- 4: 2015 Best Picture winner starring Michael Keaton A: BIRDMAN
- 5: Device used to eavesdrop on someone’s phone call A: WIRETAP
- 6: What is this kind of meat? A: COLDCUT
- 7: “When it rains, it ___”; an expression used in an ad by the Morton Salt Company A: POURS
- 8: What does this spread go well on? A: TOAST
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.