Word Craze Answers Level 15
All the questions of Level 15 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 15
- 1: Male professional who takes orders in a restaurant A: WAITER
- 2: Table _______ are guidelines for polite dining A: MANNERS
- 3: What are the weapons used in this “fight”? A: PILLOWS
- 4: A kind of wheel that might be found at a fairground A: FERRIS
- 5: Examples of this include football, baseball, and boxing A: SPORTS
- 6: What are these called, collectively? A: CUTLERY
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.