Word Craze Answers Level 15
All the questions of Level 15 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 15
- 1: What common sporting item can go after the following answers to form brand new words? A: Ball
- 2: The fourth even number A: Eight
- 3: Center of the hurricane A: Eye
- 4: Vin Diesel’s high-octane series, “____ & Furious” A: Fast
- 5: Put one’s ____ down; take a firm stand A: Foot
- 6: Rain in winter A: Snow
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.