Word Craze Answers Level 150
All the questions of Level 150 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 150
- 1: What are these depressions on the Moon’s surface? A: CRATERS
- 2: Type of male underwear that resembles shorts A: BOXERS
- 3: In the film “Memento,” Leonard suffers from this condition, which affects his memory A: AMNESIA
- 4: Judy ____, American actress who starred in “The Wizard of Oz” A: GARLAND
- 5: Skyscraper thriller; Bruce Willis stars A: DIEHARD
- 6: What type of driver is he? A: GETAWAY
- 7: Humans have five main ones A: SENSES
- 8: Chemical ingredient in nail polish remover A: ACETONE
- 9: To willingly receive something A: ACCEPT
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.