Word Craze Answers Level 1505
All the questions of Level 1505 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1505
- 1: To say something in another way A: REWORD
- 2: To cut with a wide, sweeping movement A: SLASH
- 3: Catches a wave on a board A: SURFS
- 4: Small Chinese dumpling often served in soup A: WONTON
- 5: Turning the sound off on a device A: MUTING
- 6: Insubstantial illumination A: LIGHT
- 7: Fastening with a rope A: TYING
- 8: Fictitious tales with moral lessons A: FABLES
- 9: Rubber duckies often float in these A: BATHS
- 10: Six Flags Great Adventure roller coaster with “explosive” speed A: NITRO
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.