Word Craze Answers Level 1509
All the questions of Level 1509 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1509
- 1: Short pole used to move a small boat through water A: PADDLE
- 2: Styles of one’s locks A: HAIRDOS
- 3: An alternative word with the same meaning A: SYNONYM
- 4: Don _____ directed “An American Tail” in 1986 A: BLUTH
- 5: Long handle of a spear or similar weapon A: SHAFT
- 6: To hold someone in custody A: DETAIN
- 7: Young cartoon companion to the mad scientist Rick A: MORTY
- 8: Weapons with short, pointed blades A: DAGGERS
- 9: Italian dish of layered flat pasta with alternating fillings A: LASAGNE
- 10: Common name for hooded venomous elapid snakes A: COBRAS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.