Word Craze Answers Level 1523
All the questions of Level 1523 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1523
- 1: To cause something to change from a gas or vapor into a liquid A: CONDENSE
- 2: A metal token that can used as an official form of currency is this A: COINABLE
- 3: To put texts together to form a coherent whole A: COMPILE
- 4: In the Bible, this type of grasshopper caused a plague in Egypt A: LOCUST
- 5: A subject expert who frequently gives opinions through the mass media A: PUNDIT
- 6: Powder prized by prospectors A: GOLDDUST
- 7: Combines two or more things to form one A: MERGES
- 8: A vacant parcel of land in a developed area A: EMPTYLOT
- 9: Worrying; disturbing A: ALARMING
- 10: Turn this over, metaphorically, for a fresh start A: NEWLEAF
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.