Word Craze Answers Level 1525
All the questions of Level 1525 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1525
- 1: Something abundant or plentiful is this, e.g. bargains ______ A: GALORE
- 2: “_’_ ___” is an equivalent of “Everything’s ready on my end” A: IMSET
- 3: Complete sets or series of events that are repeated A: CYCLES
- 4: Stealthy Japanese warriors A: NINJAS
- 5: Restrictions of what’s doable or possible A: LIMITS
- 6: To separate grain or seeds from a plant A: THRESH
- 7: Legal entities that supply or make something available, e.g. stocks or credit cards A: ISSUERS
- 8: Had a physical conflict with; fought A: BATTLED
- 9: Small edible part of a seed or nut A: KERNEL
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.