Word Craze Answers Level 1541
All the questions of Level 1541 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1541
- 1: Prolonged periods of unconsciousness A: COMAS
- 2: Robbed someone in public A: MUGGED
- 3: Something crunchy, like bacon or apples, is this A: CRISP
- 4: Cartoon robot from “Futurama” fueled by alcohol A: BENDER
- 5: Put someone down; insulted A: DISSED
- 6: Side-to-side measure A: BREADTH
- 7: Bob _____ played Danny Tanner on the 90s sitcom “Full House” A: SAGET
- 8: Something related to the funny genre is this A: COMEDIC
- 9: A feeling that is felt by both parties is this A: MUTUAL
- 10: Clean a mess with a cloth A: WIPEUP
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.