Word Craze Answers Level 155
All the questions of Level 155 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 155
- 1: What is this flower doing? A: Blooming
- 2: Glass container that a soft drink or message might come in A: Bottle
- 3: What is this house building material? A: Drywall
- 4: Adjective for Red Riding Hood A: Little
- 5: Extracting valuable minerals from underground A: Mining
- 6: Daughters of one’s brother or sister A: Nieces
- 7: ______ Brothers, US entertainment conglomerate A: Warner
- 8: Spicy, green paste typically served with sushi A: Wasabi
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.