Word Craze Answers Level 155
All the questions of Level 155 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 155
- 1: To get off, e.g. from an airplane A: DISEMBARK
- 2: Prank that sends the victim searching for an imaginary creature A: SNIPEHUNT
- 3: Popular sandwich consisting of a ground meat patty between two buns A: HAMBURGER
- 4: What word does this represent? A: BRAINWASH
- 5: 1998 Pixar film about a ragtag group of insects A: ABUGSLIFE
- 6: Lacking all reason and sense; in math, a number that cannot be expressed as a fraction A: IRRATIONAL
- 7: You might find Beethoven, Mozart, and Tchaikovsky in this section of a music store A: CLASSICAL
- 8: Tire company that presents top restaurants with prestigious “Star” awards A: MICHELIN
- 9: “Fight Club” actor and ex-husband of Angelina Jolie A: BRADPITT
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.