Word Craze Answers Level 1557
All the questions of Level 1557 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1557
- 1: Slips by, as time A: ELAPSES
- 2: Very bad in some way; utter or absolute A: ARRANT
- 3: This tool, along with a hammer, on a flag symbolizes unity between the working class and peasants A: SICKLE
- 4: Salt water A: SALINE
- 5: To take the stand A: TESTIFY
- 6: Matched up timings A: SYNCED
- 7: A piece of a pie chart A: SECTOR
- 8: A privateer operating in the Mediterranean around the 1600s-1800s A: CORSAIR
- 9: Blankets, sheets, and pillows, collectively A: BEDDING
- 10: Dated someone, with the intention of marrying A: COURTED
- 11: “Horn” of a deer A: ANTLER
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.