Word Craze Answers Level 157
All the questions of Level 157 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 157
- 1: Connecting fabric together using needle and thread A: SEWING
- 2: What tool are they using to turn over the chicken? A: TONGS
- 3: Spa treatment for the front of your head A: FACIAL
- 4: Mythical horse with a helical horn on its head A: UNICORN
- 5: News _______ might be described as “around the clock” A: COVERAGE
- 6: The outcome of an action or competition A: RESULT
- 7: To develop or make something A: CREATE
- 8: Hitchhiker’s Guide robot with a “brain the size of a planet” A: MARVIN
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.