Word Craze Answers Level 1570
All the questions of Level 1570 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1570
- 1: Parts of the spine A: VERTEBRAE
- 2: Keeps something in good working condition A: MAINTAINS
- 3: Pushes downward; makes one feel sad and hopeless A: DEPRESSES
- 4: A stage performance is this A: THEATRICAL
- 5: Lengthened muscles before or after exercising A: STRETCHED
- 6: Taking off one’s clothes A: DISROBING
- 7: Obligation to society one is required to fulfill, e.g. jury service A: CIVICDUTY
- 8: Cuts deeply or tears A: LACERATES
- 9: Broadway play and 2007 musical starring John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Christopher Walken A: HAIRSPRAY
- 10: Unwritten rules; good faith agreements A: HONORCODES
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.