Word Craze Answers Level 1571
All the questions of Level 1571 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1571
- 1: Had an intentional “wrinkle” ironed in A: Creased
- 2: To put units in position in preparation for battle A: Deploy
- 3: _____ DeGeneres is a US comedian, actress, and TV talk show host A: Ellen
- 4: Mourned A: Grieved
- 5: Something that is ____-___ is of superior quality and usually pricy A: Highend
- 6: Short trips for fun or pleasure A: Outings
- 7: Forerunners of cellphones A: Pagers
- 8: Puzzling statements or questions A: Riddles
- 9: Natural human coolant A: Sweat
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.