Word Craze Answers Level 158
All the questions of Level 158 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 158
- 1: What post-apocalyptic movie is this? A: MADMAX
- 2: Display screen of a computer A: MONITOR
- 3: What is a person who plays this game called? A: BOWLER
- 4: Injury caused by excessive daylight A: SUNBURN
- 5: “Harry Potter and the ______ of Fire”, the 4th novel in the saga A: GOBLET
- 6: US state of volcanic islands A: HAWAII
- 7: Container made by weaving together reeds, or straw A: BASKET
- 8: These keep your hands warm in winter A: GLOVES
- 9: What indicative verb does this represent? A: DENOTE
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.