Word Craze Answers Level 1593
All the questions of Level 1593 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1593
- 1: To trip A: STUMBLE
- 2: A private meeting or gathering; the assembly for the election of a pope A: CONCLAVE
- 3: A support for the wrist of a mouse or keyboard user A: HANDREST
- 4: Made changes to A: MODIFIED
- 5: Rival of Chase and Wells Fargo and a beneficiary of a 2008 bailout A: CITIBANK
- 6: Missions for knights or video game characters A: QUESTS
- 7: Taking shots at someone, usually from a hiding place A: SNIPING
- 8: Diagrams that show relations between two or more things, often use lines or bars for visualization A: GRAPHS
- 9: Came together for a meeting, formally A: CONVENED
- 10: Experts in a field who are often called upon to inform the public A: PUNDITS
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.