Word Craze Answers Level 160
All the questions of Level 160 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 160
- 1: To root the team on A: Cheer
- 2: This artist is considered the “king” for the genre of music formed by the first letters of the following answers A: Elvis
- 3: ____ Lear, Shakespeare play A: King
- 4: Pay attention A: Listen
- 5: On air in real time A: Live
- 6: Autumn’s last month A: November
- 7: To look flirtatiously A: Ogle
- 8: Number of vowels in “strengths” A: One
- 9: You can find many in the Guinness Book A: Records
- 10: Repeated pattern of sound A: Rhythm
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.