Word Craze Answers Level 162
All the questions of Level 162 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 162
- 1: [Relational] The mystical collector of a #4 A: Fairy
- 2: [Amend] Covered; like a yeti or tarantulas A: Hairy
- 3: [Amend] “When _____ Met Sally” (Classic rom-com starring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan) A: Harry
- 4: [Relational] Fictional character named #7 went to this fictional fantasy school A: Hogwarts
- 5: [Amend] Call of an owl A: Hoot
- 6: [Amend] ____ your own horn A: Toot
- 7: [Amend] Spike on a comb A: Tooth
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.