Word Craze Answers Level 166
All the questions of Level 166 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 166
- 1: What circulating essential is related to these words? A: Blood
- 2: Murder scene discovery A: Body
- 3: Organ that beats A: Heart
- 4: A fluid substance A: Liquid
- 5: Gas essential for life A: Oxygen
- 6: Like crimson or burgundy A: Red
- 7: Dense; difficult to cut through A: Thick
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.