Word Craze Answers Level 169
All the questions of Level 169 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 169
- 1: Extracting valuable minerals from underground A: MINING
- 2: Daughters of one’s brother or sister A: NIECES
- 3: Make this to build your house A: DRYWALL
- 4: What is this flower doing? A: BLOOMING
- 5: Spicy green paste typically served with sushi A: WASABI
- 6: Precedes “Red Riding Hood”; small in size A: LITTLE
- 7: ______ Brothers, US entertainment conglomerate A: WARNER
- 8: The opposite of full A: EMPTY
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.